You only need to wear your sock on the affected side/foot/ankle. But please check with your Health Professional.
Articles in this section
- Lowest price guaranteed or we will beat it by 10%
- Which garment should I choose?
- How many garments do I need?
- Can I just wear active-wear or normal compression clothing?
- Contact Bodyment
- What are the Surgical Compression Packages?
- Why do I need a compression garment?
- Can I wear my BodySil tape in the shower?
- Sitemap File
- Why do garments have an open crotch?